Privacy and Cookies
The first time you visit this website, you have the choice to accept or reject all cookies. But you should be aware that if cookies are rejected you will not be able to use some of our online forms.
Information (cookies) we collect
We collect data about your visit to the site to understand how you and other users use our website and to make improvements to the site. The data we collect includes:
- number of visits
- length of visits
- what search engine you use
- what links you click on
- what keyword you use when searching
- the country you were in when you accessed the website
We also store information during your visit to the site to improve your visit. This information includes:
- a record of any functionality you have selected so it stays consistent across the site throughout your visit
- a record of the accessibility features you have selected so you can continue to use them throughout your visit
- a record of your decision to accept or decline the SOCITM (Society of Information Technology Management) survey that occasionally pops up when you visit the site
This information does not include any personal data and cannot be linked to you. We do not store it after you have left the site.
To use some of the services and forms on this website, you will have to give some personal information, such as your name, your postcode and email address.
We do not collect or use personal data collected on this website for any purpose other than those which you are told about at the time you provide the information.
Under 18 years old
If you are under 18 years old you must get your parent or guardian's permission before you provide personal information to our website.
All data will be held in accordance with our data security policy and in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
We only retain data for as long as it is relevant.
We do not currently take online payments. However, in the future if you make a payment online, we will use your personal information only to take the payment. We do not supply your details to marketing organisations.
We use SSL and encryption to ensure the confidentiality of your credit or debit card details. If you have signed up for 3D Secure (using Mastercard SecureCode or Verified by Visa) you will be taken to your bank's website to check your user id and to enter your password before returning to our site to complete the payment.